facebook

opinions

by:    

Me and my friend are looking at rushing ADphi, Fiji, and Sigma Nu. What's the general opinion? We like them all but will probably only rush two. It's ranking isn't what we care about

Posted By: iceman
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

FIJI > Sig Nu > ADphi

By: 1
#2by:    

FIJI and adphi are pretty close to opposites. Fiji seems to be majority douches who like to party. adphi seems to be more mellow dudes who like to smoke weed. Obviously this is a huge generalization and you'll find guys in both fraternities that are cool. Don't know much about Sig Nu other than they have hard pledging.

By: ...
#3by:    

Sig nu or fiji.

By: Yo

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Snu or Fiji. Go with whatever guys you could see yourself hanging out with for 3 years.

By: .
#5by:    

None are top houses, but adphi are nice chill dudes and sig nu's know how to have a good time but fiji's on the other hand are entitled douchebags who think they're better than everyone. Not quite sure what you're looking for but I can't imagine it'd be that

By: For real

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.