facebook

alpha gam

by:    

I haven't heard a lot about them, but I know a few of the girls and they seem super nice. Thoughts?

Posted By: GR
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I know they always get a bad rep because they are smaller and arent as social, but there are very nice girls in there. a group of them lived down the hall from me and were always super nice.

By: agree

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

I don't think they're doing formal recruitment this year, so it's going to be interesting seeing how the "bottom tiers" end up looking. Pledge classes are definitely going to be bigger than last year though.

By: .
#3by:    

I live down the hall from them this year. They aren't really weird like everyone says they are. And they do go out (some of them) they are super sweet. Haven't heard that they aren't doing rush this year though?

By: MacCracken
#4by:    

Pledge classes are really gonna be bigger? Should I be worried as a sophomore who's rushing?

By: Hey
by: well   

pledge classes are based off number of girls who attend preference round, so it won't change anything for you.

By: well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.