facebook

rush help

by: DontWannaBeAGDI

Hey guys, I know some stuff on here is a joke like the self ranking and some of the comments left but I do need some help. I'm rushing this semester coming up. My good friend who I've known for two years now was once the President of a fraternity when he went to Miami and has helped me a little bit but I would like to here some of your opinions. I want to find a fraternity that suits me and not only has a great time, but prepares me to be the man I need to be in the future. My education is really important to me (Not like omg I NEED a 4.0 important, but I want to do very well in my school work). I've played football all my life and it is a big part of me and who I am. I love to hoop as well. I'm very passionate about my lifting too. I'm honestly a pretty chill guy and easy to get along with and have a conversation with, I love to drink and I love girls. I already have a good idea of some houses I'm going to rush but do you guys have any at all? Would love to hear some input. Thank you guys for your time!

Posted By: DontWannaBeAGDI
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: freshman    

I'm a freshman looking to rush as well and honestly I've found that the best way to pick the right fraternity is to find out which one you feel you fit in with the most. Sure, we as freshman are constantly bombarded with what frats are "top tier" or pull the hottest girls, but I think it comes down to what group of guys you feel most comfortable with and could see as your friends for the next 4 years. If you feel you need to prove yourself by saying you lift a lot or you love girls, then you probably don't belong in that fraternity anyway. Each frat I've been to this past semester has a diverse group of guys. Yeah they all like to party and have a good time but at the end of the day it seems as if each individual brings something new to the table. Hope this helps. Best of luck

By: freshman
by: DontWannaBeAGDIJan 8, 2015 11:21:03 PM

Thanks a lot for your post man! Hope you find a fraternity you can call home as well!

By: DontWannaBeAGDI
by: LolJan 12, 2015 9:12:49 PM

Geeds

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.