facebook

rush 2k15

by:    

Does the fact that I can drink and lift more than you gurantee me a spot in one of the top frats? KA guys seems nice but friend zoned and probably don't lift. Theta chi and sig pi lift, but let me tell you after going to their parties those guys can't drink. It's shameful. Phi delts iron their pants, enough said. Delta upsilon joined the wrong fraternity. Basically I want to know who hangs out with theta, because they are the hottest girls on campus hands down. Also how will fiji getting a new house affect rush this year? Will guys really be tricked into joining that horrible group of salamanders?

Posted By: I feel like frat god
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

the guys who hang with theta don't drink a lot… so go back and read what you wrote and whoever you said "can't drink a lot" hangs out with theta. Because theta doesn't drink a lot..

By: …...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Fact   

No one cares how much the girls drink or how fun they are, they are the hottest

By: Fact
#2by:    

I've seen a decent amount of unattractive Theta's...They're probably our least favorite of the top 4 to hang out with

By: eh
by: Burrito Man   

thats probably because you don't get with them

By: Burrito Man
by: Burrito Man   

Hard to argue with that logic. if you aren't in phi delt I would be very surprised

By: Burrito Man
#3by:    

thetas don't put out in general unless you're dating them ha

By: eh
#4by:    

horrible group of salamanders, Snu. Nice metaphor.

By: hahah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.