facebook

rush 2015

by: Sorority Girl

To all PNMs:

First off, congrats on rushing! I want to assure you that even though the recruitment experience will likely be stressful and emotional, going Greek will be a positive experience for you! Secondly, I want you all to know that EVERY sorority on campus has something great to offer. I know you may be caught up in wanting to go to a "top 6" house (I was and did not end up in one), but going where you are happy is the most important- and this may not be your first choice.
I hope you will all stick out recruitment even if you have some hard cuts, and that no matter what sorority you get a bid to you give them a chance as they have given you. Remember- they want you as a sister and you should at least TRY to see if you fit there even if they weren't your top choice before or during rush.

As a sorority member, I can't wait to meet as many of you as possible! We want you as sisters just as much as you want to be in our sisterhoods, don't forget it!

Posted By: Sorority Girl
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.