facebook

reality

by: Honest

DZ and AXO are only in the "top 6" because they've historically been good here. Now, they are no better than Zeta, Kappa or even Gamma Phi. They should not be ranked up there with Theta, Pi Phi, DG, and APhi. They are not even close to those four. Let's stop pretending that they are.

Posted By: Honest
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: wow   

That was aggressive

By: wow
#2  by: what?   

What are you talking about? AXO and DZ are way hotter than alpha phi and dg.

By: what?
#3  by: yes   

DZ and AXO are last resorts. You only pref them if you get cut from.Theta, DG or Pi Phi.

By: yes
by: yeahJan 5, 2015 11:32:14 AM

this is actually true. Girls will realize it when they go through the rush process themselves.

By: yeah
#4  by: what?   

This isn't even close to true. Loads of people choose AXO and DZ as their first choices. Anyone would be lucky to get either house.

By: what?
by: i guess..Jan 5, 2015 3:36:26 PM

yeah but those girls are the ones who have like gamma phi and phi mu as their second and third choices

By: i guess..
by: GuestJan 8, 2015 8:17:06 PM

actually I chose axo over aphi and theta

By: Guest
by: GuestJan 8, 2015 8:17:33 PM

actually I chose axo over aphi and theta

By: Guest
#5  by: ....   

I agree that Kappa and Zeta are pretty on par with AXO and DZ but here is my thoughts...
the girls who go with AXO or DZ are girls who are just looking to go 'top tier' and not looking at houses indivudally, that's why their pledge classes seem random and not cohesive.
Girls who pick Kappa or Zeta probably had Axo or Dz in pref but chose their house based on preference and not perceived rank.
I didn't include houses like DG or Theta in this because if you have them in your pref you're going to rank them, that's just how it is.

By: ....
by: yepJan 5, 2015 7:39:25 PM

truth^^

By: yep
by: OMGJan 5, 2015 11:44:00 PM

Kappa and Zeta are NOT as hight as AXO and DZ. Not even close.

By: OMG
by: This^^^Jan 6, 2015 12:16:24 AM

I know a bunch of girls who chose middle tier sororities over DZ and some over AXO.

By: This^^^
by: agreedJan 8, 2015 10:05:31 PM

I agree with the original post. dz and axo are honestly social climbers

By: agreed
#6  by: Yes   

I completely agree with the comment above that often times girls who go AXO or DZ are girls who are just looking to go 'top tier'. It was their last option after getting cut from the others. Looking at both AXO and DZs most recent pledge classes, the group of girls is very random. Their oldest pledge class is hot, because they used to be good back then but now the girls are all in it for the title. There's obviously exceptions but I do agree with the fact that AXO and DZ are on the same level as the top middle tiers, they've just been grouped with top tier for so long but it is for sure changing.

By: Yes
by: idk Jan 8, 2015 8:19:23 PM

not a chance, axo and dz are still hotter on average

By: idk
#7  by: Ya   

I've only ever met 6 girls in DZ and every single one of them had DZ second or third in their perf.. Every one of them. And I think it's safe to say most their pledge class did too. I know a couple AXOs that didn't get their first option but I don't think it's as big of a problem as it is for DZ. The truth of the matter is everyone wants the top 4, and you usually lean more towards theta and alpha phi, or more towards DG and pi phi, depending on the type of girl you are.

By: Ya
by: reallyJan 8, 2015 8:19:36 PM

Seriously? YOu met six girls and just asked them if dz was their first choice? I hope you're lying because I'm about to lose faith in Miami girls if you're not. Jesus.

By: really
by: LOLingJan 8, 2015 8:29:40 PM

some axo or DZ or both have been trying to do major damage control on this post lol. The pnm's will find out during rush the truth of this post..

By: LOLing
by: YaJan 13, 2015 12:35:53 AM

Wow this was aggressive. But someone finally said it...

By: Ya

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.