facebook

i'm hearing and thinking to drop theta first round

by:    

So I didn't connect all that much with them at Sprite. Plus everyone is telling me that they do massive cuts the first day.Should I just go ahead and mark them off my list and focus on the houses that I connect with and actually have a chance of getting into? Even if they carry me through to the second day, it is sorta a waste of time since they will cut me eventually and I don't even really like them. Any advice on a strategy here would be great. I just want to maximize my chances of getting into a good fit.

Posted By: possible strategy
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

I looked at their websites. I don't see what the big deal is. They are just another sorority.

By: meh
#12by:    

i loved theta and so many of my friends did. they kill it during rush. but most of us ended up preffing some of the other top 6 because we could tell the girls in our pref just weren't people we wanted in our pledge class

By: personally
#13by:    

I knew the first day they weren't for me. I should have dropped them.

By: personally not for me
#14by:    

So the top 6 well actually ALL the sororities get told by panhel how many they can invite back...so its not like they are being rude or giving you false hope...they don't know how many they can invite back at all until the round is almost over.

By: rules

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.