facebook

pi phi

by:    

is pi phi really as uninvolved as people say? I loved them during sprite but I keep hearing they don't do much else

Posted By: Pnm
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

alrightttt so im a pnm (not the op) and I really like the top 6 houses... what do i do to make them like me in rush? it seems like so much pressure

By: not the op..

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: yep   

just be yourself. honestly you're not going to enjoy the sorority you're in if you fake your way through. And you honestly can't fake your way through. we can tell if a girl is cool or not.

By: yep
#12by:    

^be yourself.....if they like you they like you......

By: ...
#13by:    

it sounds bad but most of the top sororities do not pride themselves on their involvement, there will be members of each sorority that are more involved than others but that's just how it goes. Pi Phi may have not even shown up to Greek Week, but they won Anchor Splash so that counts for something.

By: honestly
by: ...   

wtf is anchor splash?

By: ...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.