facebook

dear freshman girls

by:    

I'm curious as to what houses most freshman girls are looking to rush? Like what are your top 3 as of right now?

Posted By: jw
Page 2 of 4
#11by:    

Pi Phi, DZ and AXO

I'm dropping Theta the first day, because I heard most get dropped the second day.
I figure I don't want to waste my time on people who don't want me. I'd rather go for another big 6 house than them.

By: mine
by: Actually   

Theta makes the biggest cuts right after open house, along with every top six sorority.

By: Actually
#12by:    

I'm a soph transfer that's rushing. I know it will be harder for me but I like GPhi AXO Tri Delt and Phi Mu. All very different but they all seemed down to earth

By: Soph

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#13by:    

I'm not really sure who I'm interested in going in to rush but for sure enjoyed talking to girls from Pi Phi and Phi Mu, and DG and KD had the nicest sweets!

By: me
#14by:    

I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy.

By: MEAN GIRLS
#15by:    

for sure I LOVED

Kappa , AXO and DZ

By: my picks
#16by:    

I was really into Kappa Delta, Axo and Delta Zeta. I just could see myself there more than the others.

By: of course
#17by:    

I'm not a freshman... But I really like A Phi, ADPi, Pi Phi, Phi Mu, Gamma Phi and ZTA

By: Like
#18by:    

Theta, pi phi, alpha phi, zeta, dz
I like all of those girls, nevermind who cuts a lot of girls first round or who had what rep. Just a lot of pretty nice girls. Everyone seems to like AXO but I really didn't enjoy their sprite. Must've been the girl I was talking too but she didn't seem like she cared at all which was really disheartening. Hopefully I meet some nice girls during rush bc I think I could like them a lot too

By: PNM
#19by:    

AXO, dz, pi phi and kappa all seemed like laid back girls and didn't seem standoffish at all. They're definitely my favorite so far but trying to keep an open mind!

By: Rush
#20by:    

AXO and Kappa are the only two that really stand out to me as of now. They seemed the most genuine and were not fake during their sprite date. Seemed like cute and fun girls

By: My picks

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.