facebook

upper mid/ mid

by:    

Im a freshman and don't think I really want to go to any of the top top houses. But I have been looking at some of the upper middle to middle tier frats and was wondering If it's any different? Places like sig nu, kappa sig, ADPhi, sig ep, tke, delt, and maybe like pike or phi delt

Posted By: Um
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I don't know what to say man. Every frat kind of has its own thing going on. Top houses are great but the middle ones are good too. All of them have parties and hang with sororities and stuff. For the most part any frat is a good choice.Just pick whatever fits you.

By: Frats
#2by:    

Through that list I would go for kappa sig, phi delt, adphi, or delt. I wouldn't join snu, sig ep, pike, or tke

By: Personally
#3by:    

I dont know why you dont want to give any of thw top ones a chance. It sounds really lazy to me.

Anyways, out of the ones youre choosing been, id go:

1. Sig Ep
2. Phi Delt

3. Kappa Sig
4. Sig Nu

5. Pike
6. Adphi
7. Delt

8. TKE

Im in one of the top fraternities so my view isnt that biased, and thats how id rush if none of the top houses existed

By: Paul Allen's Business Card

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Let's be real, don't put kappa sig in the top five ever, even if it's for middle tiers ^. And phi delt had the worst pledge class of all time, sig Ep is legit though so if you're not gonna go to a top house, go there.

By: Nope

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.