facebook

rush

by:    

I think DG will have the best rush this year. They've done a really good job at recruiting girls and they freshmen they've been hanging out with are without a doubt top tier. Everyone hates on them but just watch, they always kill it in rush and will continue to do so this year.

Posted By: Greek
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Are you kidding? After the fiasco on this site, they're doomed.

By: DG
by: Greek   

No, Alpha Phi, I'm being totally serious.

By: Greek
by: Ewww   

I know you want to point everything at alpha phi that is negative about any other sorority, but anyone with eyes can see DG is getting worse faster than any top tier. And I'm not even in a top tier hahah. The whole campus, especially guys make jokes about what you're going to end up as next year... Do you not realize how embarassing that is?

By: Ewww
by: ...   

^Goodbye, DG. Be less obvious

By: ...
#2by:    

LOLOLOLOLOL. Of the 17 sororities at Miami, you try to say DG will have a good rush. I'm dying

By: Sarcastic or nah?
#3by:    

DG will have a terrible rush. Their suite will be emptier than A DZs brain before finals. DGs pref will be more awkward than going shopping with a phi mu.

By: DGs pref

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Why are you girls so fixated on tearing down DG? Last semester it was alpha phi. It's kind of ridiculous. By the way, DG is the best behind theta. Having a social with theta or DG beats the hell out of having one with pi phi, a phi, or axo, simply because I don't know, it's theta and DG.

By: last thought
by: ...   

^ Goodbye DG

By: ...
by: no   

I'm a dude. Seriously. See what I mean?

By: no
#5by:    

You're not a "dude", but you are retarded if you think that any guys would actually care enough to comment twice on this post let alone care enough to look at it. Come on now

By: You're kidding

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.