facebook

pnm grades

by:    

Where do all the houses make their grade cuts for the first round? I know its not published, but around what number does each house cut for?

And would it be better to wait until next fall and rush as a sophomore, or as a freshmen with lower grades?

Posted By: love & honor
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

If you have a 3.0 or higher you should be fine for most sororities (top grade sororities like Theta, ADPi, and Chi O might have a slightly higher cut off). It's mainly about your personality. I would suggest rushing as a freshman even with low grades and sticking with it, and then if you dislike the results you can try again as a sophomore. Most likely, you'll be cut for your personality (or lack there of) rather than grades.

By: ^
#2by:    

Usually first round they only make grade cuts, at least I know that's how DG, Theta, etc. were last year. If you have the minimum to rush, try it out anyways, te worst that happens is it doesn't work out. As a sophomore rushing you pretty much have to have a 3.0 to even make it past first round, so try and take the wider opportunity as a freshman, and if it doesn't work out, try again.

By: First Round

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.