facebook

alpha phi

by:    

Does anybody actually think Alpha Phi's joke of a recruitment video and their other try hard stunts is going to hurt them during rush?

Posted By: discuss
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

nah

By: really
#2by:    

I don't think so. Most recruitment vids are actually close to 10 minutes so I'm guessing that was just a sneak preview that got put up, not what they're actually using. They're still a strong sorority and they will do well in rush regardless of the fact that their video was a joke on campus for a few days.

By: sorority
#3by:    

Hello to the alpha phis above me. I can see PNMs not being able to see through their fake video and thinking "wow they all look so cute and fun" when in reality they put their only 10 hot girls in that video. Hopefully they do remember their overall try hard reputation. Id hate to be in a sorority that constantly feels like they have to prove to people why they're cool. Just... Stop.... Trying......

By: Haha
by: whoa   

I'm in a frat

By: whoa
by: k   

^ ok alpha phi

By: k
by: dear "whoa"   

no one who is in a frat would call it a frat. All guys say fraternity.. not frat. so goodbye alpha phi

By: dear "whoa"
#4by:    

^prolly a DZ or DG whose pissed that their pledge classes are overrated and beat.

By: Dz
#5by:    

Saw at least 12 Enormous DZs walk by me in scoreboard the other day #beat

#6by:    

Alpha Phi used to be neck and neck with Pi Phi in climbing to the top of the top, but I think they've basically screwed themselves with that video. There is no way freshmen actually looked at that and were like "Wow! I totally want to be an Alpha Phi now, they look so fun and not fake at all!"

By: egg
by: Oxmox   

Looks like you underestimated how little people actually care about the video. It's doing what it was supposed to and drawing discussion about Alpha Phi; I think they'll be okay

By: Oxmox
by: Haha   

^ okay now Alpha Phi, go back to the middle tier where you belong

#7by:    

everyone is overreacting. it's a video nobody will care about during rush

By: seriously
#8by:    

Well at least DGs and DZs are in those sororities by choice. Alpha Phi's are only there because they got cut from their first choice

By: lol
#9by:    

From a males perspective, DZs pledge class has a ton of huge chicks and they all throw themselves at frat dudes.

By: Lol
#10by:    

Please stop pretending to be a guy, you're not fooling anyone

By: to the aphi above

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Lol   

Swear to god I'm a male. Stop being salty I see those DZ thighs ordering fried green beans and graters ice cream. at scoreboard everyday

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.