facebook

kd

by:    

I've seen them ranked fairly high in the middle tier on here but I haven't been too impressed with what I've seen on campus. Thoughts on Kappa Delta?

Posted By: PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

There's nothing....wrong... with KD. But they're definitely the forgotten sorority. Every once in a while I'll see a girl in a KD shirt and be like, oh yeah I forgot about them

By: Well
#2by:    

agreed. I honestly forget they're around. They're nothing special. I really don't know why they're ranked so high.

By: hey
#3by:    

Phi Mu, GPhi, and even ADPi got better pledge classes last year than KD did. Very average run of the mill group, they're only so high in middle tier because they are so consistently the same (and boring). Not an overly impressive sisterhood, philanthropy, party group, or academic group. Just kind of there.

By: Eh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Try-Hard   

Get the Phi Mu/GPhi/ADPi troll off of here. KD will always be above you.

By: Try-Hard
by: HA   

Okay KD, someone is a little bitter that they aren't as good as they think they are. You're only higher than GPhi because that sorority is a mess, they're all hotter than you and Phi Mu has hotter girls too. ADPi may not be better than you yet but I wouldn't be surprised if it happened in the next few years. Step it up ladies.

By: HA
#4by:    

Everyone, relax. Let the numbers speak for themselves. KD meets quota and is prefed much more than ADPi, Phi Mu, and GPhi. KD pulls girls that Kappa pulls. ADPi is not even in the same tier as KD, and Phi Mu and GPhi pull completely different girls than KD.

By: Relax

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.