facebook

really

by:    

So I've been noticing that Sig Ep comes on here and says bad stuff about themselves in an effort to make it seem as if the top tier frats are doing it because they feel threatened by sig ep or something. I speak for all of us when I say we really don't care. You're not stealing our recruits, and we don't feel threatened by you bc this isn't high school. Give it a rest.

From,
KA, Phi Psi, Sig Pi, Theta Chi, Phi Tau, and SAE

Posted By: wow
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

"This isn't high school" but you proceed to post something like this? How much deep thinking did you have to do to come to this conclusion? This is actually an embarrassing post. Please get a life.

By: delta gamma
#2by:    

probs an a phi considering they're the only ones who like sig ep. don't try to make DG look bad.

By: lol
by: lol   

^I was replying to the "delta gamma" poster

By: lol
#3by:    

wow....interesting strategy you're saying Sigep has >say bad stuff about yourself so guys really think its somebody else worried that sigep is better ...... but in reality you're not worried so much to the extent you need to write a post about it

makes sense

By: strategy
#4by:    

This post just reeks of Sig Ep.

By: Wow

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

You're a tweak

By: Wow

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.