facebook

sophomore sorority recruitment?

by:    

I was unable to rush last year due to a family emergency, do i still have a chance of getting a bid rushing as a sophomore?

Posted By: soph
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

A very select few sororities take sophomores during formal rushing. And the amount they take is anywhere between 1-5 every pledge class

By: Merp

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

you do have a chance, but it will be harder. You will probably get harsher cuts every round-- meaning you may only be going to a few sororities on days when freshman are going to a bunch. BUT you CAN get a bid.

The person above is wrong, but only because they say "A very select few" -- I believe every sorority at Miami takes a sophomore during rush most years. There are normally only a couple sororities that don't have a sophomore in their pledge class. HOWEVER, most sororities will ONLY take 1 or 2. And transfers tend to have better chances of getting those spots. Even if we all took 2, that means only 32 sophomores get bids. You have a chance, especially if you are friends with girls in those sororities, but don't be shocked if your schedule is shorter than other girls you are rushing with.

By: ya

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.