facebook

what's pi phi all about?

by:    

I have legacy to pi phi, but I've heard they're pretty crazy... what do people think of them?

Posted By: idk
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They're hot and fun. Chill girls

By: Frat
#2by:    

The crazy reputation is more from when they were kicked off like 6 years ago. All of the girls that were there when that happened are long gone. They're hot and have kicked DG out of the #2 spot this year

By: yeah
#3by:    

alright person above is definitely a pi phi first of all. second, they are absolutely still the crazy party sorority I don't even understand why that's a question. they have the lowest gpa by far as well. whatever floats your boat, but I mean there's no denying pi phi's crazy let's be real.

By: ^what?
by: ok...   

Person above here...not a Pi Phi, just being honest when I say that there are not nearly as bad as they used to be and there are other sororities that are much sloppier now such as DG, GPhi, Zeta, etc. Some people seem to be bent on this narrative that Pi Phi is that same sorority as back when they hot kicked off and that's just not true. I have a lot of friends in Pi Phi and I'm just trying to be positive and honest for freshmen instead of blindly perpetuating a stereotype.

By: ok...
#4by:    

They have a reputation for being more wild, but every sorority will have their fair share of both party girls and more mellow girls, including Pi Phi. Also, don't let legacy status sway you too much--it doesn't guarantee a bid first of all, and then you might find that you actually are a better fit for another sorority you aren't a legacy to, so don't just join for that reason alone.

By: .
#5by:    

you should be so lucky as to get in. they are a good and competitive house. Being a legacy doesn't guarantee anything.

By: well
#6by:    

Some of my favorite girls on campus. Have a kind of "care free" attitude and aren't your typical "top 6" sorority. Very cool girls.

By: Top Tier
#7by:    

Pi Phi are fun girls but not very good looking. Whoever said theyre better than DG is a moron

By: Jimbo Fisher

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: oh   

^Ok DG

By: oh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.