facebook

hometowns

by:    

do certain sororities/ fraternities bid accept more people from certain places? like i know theta chi has a lot of cleveland guys, and there are a number of girls from denver in dg. is that a coincidence or dirty rushing?

Posted By: okay
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Top: Lake Forest, Indian Hill, Geist
Middle: Dublin, Strongsville, Cuyahoga Falls, Naperville, mason
Lower: the rest

By: city tiers
by: 614   

add Upper Arlington and New Albany to the top, and Bexley to the middle

By: 614
by: No   

I can't. Strongsville, Cuyahoga Falls, and Mason are even mentioned? For one, nothing on the west side of Cleveland should even be mentioned, except for maybe like Bay Village and Rocky River.

Add Shaker, Bexley, Gates Mills, Hunting Valley, and Upper Arlington to the top.

Add Hudson, Chagrin, Aurora, Orange, Pepper Pike, and Cleveland Heights to the middle. Dublin can stay middle.

I have no idea where New Albany would even go because it's dripping so much new money.

By: No
by: Also   

Also add Wyoming to the middle. Add Hyde Park to the top.

By: Also
by: Columbus   

Top: Upper Arlington, Bexley, New Albany, Dublin
Middle: Powell, Blacklick, Westerville, Worthington
Bottom: Everyone Else

Privates:
Top: St. Charles, Watterson, Columbus Academy, CSG
Middle: Wellington, Hartley, Desales
Bottom: Everyone else

By: Columbus
by: @No   

You forgot about Westlake and Avon Lake

By: @No
by: Response   

Powell, Blacklick, and Westerville should never be on any good list.

Bexley and Upper Arlington are the only suburbs that should be top. New Albany is entirely new money and at most should be recognized as second, even though SOME of its residents have money. It's in the middle of nowhere and is very unestablished. Dublin fits middle.

In terms of private schools, Wellington should be top.

And, Westlake and Avon Lake shouldn't be mentioned. Only Bay Village, Rocky River, and Bratenahl.

By: Response
by: @Response   

I don't know...

Powell/Lewis Center should be in the discussion because it has taken off like a newer Dublin. Its becoming another new money hotspot like New Albany. Plus, Olentangy schools are massive feeders for Miami.

I think Colts Neck proves that Blacklick should be in the discussion. Its one of the most elite neighborhoods in the Columbus area.

Would also say MOST of the residents of New Albany have money, new or old.

By: @Response
by: really   

It baffles me that you arrogant, pretentious, douchebag idiots are having a legitimate discussion about this.

By: really
by: Guest   

Wellington, Columbus Academy, CSG, St. Charles over any public school.

By: Guest
by: Bane   

Oh you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born it it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already an active, by then it was nothing to me but blinding. Shadows betray you because they belong to Hodge.

By: Bane
#2by:    

No, it's because people know each other. I'm from Denver, and when I rushed I met about three people in DG who went to my high school, so we connected really well. I didn't end up pledging there, but I made some really good friends in DG who I share rides with to the airport and stuff now. Girls are always looking for something in common with the PNMs and hometowns and high schools are a really easy topic to talk about if you're from the same one. Most rush conversations just tend to go the same way (what's your major, where are you from, where do you live on campus, etc, etc, etc), and finding someone who lives close to you automatically makes them stand out a little bit because they understand where you come from.

By: .

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ^   

dgs are from denver. okay so that is why they don't shave.

By: ^
#3by:    

Add Hunting Valley to the top

By: 440
by: 440   

Real talk

By: 440
#4by:    

tons of dc girls in pi phi and dg

by: Guest   

and by "DC" you mean Maryland and Virginia

#5by:    

What about girls from the Northeast? Particularly Connecticut

By: CT
by: CT Ppl   

Those are mostly DG, Theta and Axo

By: CT Ppl
#6by:    

this thread is why miami gets the stereotype of narrow minded pretentious douchebags.

And don't knock on public schools. It all depends what areas the school is in. If it's inner city you're way better off going to private school but in a lot of suburbs it does not matter.

By: Umm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.