facebook

boyfriends and rush

by:    

If I'm rushing and I have a boyfriend who is not, will it be hard to bring him to events and whatnot?

Posted By: Goinggreek
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

No fraternity wants a random guy drinking their booze at a social

By: Yes
#2by:    

If you're a girl with a boyfriend you obviously can't bring him to rush events because that's PNMs and actives only, but you can bring him to date parties and formals and stuff. Any event that's not sorority-only is open to bring dates to, whether they're in a fraternity or not.

By: .
by: well   

other than socials, and Sorority only activities he is more than welcome, date parties, formal, stuff like that.

By: well
#3by:    

youll probably dump him after you join a fraternity anyways.

By: truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Any event hosted by your sorority you can obviously bring him too and some "open" fraternity hosted events he'll be welcome at. However if he's not rushing I'm assuming he won't want to go to frat parties where he wont have many (see any) guy friends which is where all your new sisters will be coming every time you go out leaving you to choose between going out with them and going to the super sick dorm parties he'll be attending while living on campus as a sophomore

By: yeah
#5by:    

There are plenty of girls in Greek life who date non-Greek guys. Literally is not a problem AT ALL. Jeez guys, there are plenty of girls in my sorority with boyfriends that go to other schools and are geeds, they're plenty happy and we're always glad to have them at date parties and formals. OP: you can't bring your boyfriend to a social ("mixer") with a fraternity because you can't bring any guy to another fraternity's house/rented out bar - it's either just rude or actually against the rules. That said, you're not actually moving to Greece - we're all on the same campus, you'll be fine.

By: stop

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.