facebook

my personal experiences with fraternities

by:    

Here are my personal experiences and opinions with different fraternities as a freshman PNM. Not rankings, just pure experience.

Delt- Fairly friendly, house has some pretty cool rooms. Everyone is very similar.

DKE- Very relaxed, nice guys. They seem a little weird but I don't think they care and its pretty refreshing.

TKE- Not friendly to me personally, though others get along with them fine. For some reason I always get an awkward vibe when I am there.

DU- Unfriendly and dirty. Honestly I don't think they have ever cleaned their house and they would rather sit in silence than attempt to have a conversation with a PNM.

Lambda- Some are friendly and some are just weird. No house.

Sammy- Nice guys but really awkward.

Fiji- Cool guys that seemed really fratty. Their house next year will be amazing.

KA- Very confident fratty guys. House was really neat but was also dirty. They gave a "we think we're popular" vibe.

Phi Psi- Chill guys with a nice house. Seem fun.

Sig Ep- Ok jocks with a great house but care more about people they knew from high school than connecting with freshmen. Not the friendliest.

Chi Psi- Nicest guys and very friendly. Care about more than just parties. House isn't amazing.

Phi Delt- Unfriendly and dirty.

Theta Chi- Super chill brothers, friendly. House is a dump.

Pi Kapp- Very relaxed. Renovated Acacia's old house.

AdPhi- Cool guys. Unique house.

Sig Pi- Really awkward house. Brothers were ok but a little weird. Nice dog though.

Posted By: Freshman
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I experienced the exact same thing

By: freshman #2

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

You are a weird little dude

By: Guest

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.