facebook

actual questions

by:    

So when I read this site it seems like the rankings for frats on here are way different from what actually goes on on campus. Everyone on here says phi psi, KA, Sig pi, and theta chi are the top frats on here, but most of the freshmen I know are trying to pick between SAE and Sig Pi or like Phi Psi and SigEp? Am I just confused?

Posted By: freshman
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Not confused... just misled.
This site is generally a bunch of garbage run by the likes of KA, theta chi and SigPi. Obviously your sample size group of friends are going to be picking the same groups so just keep that in mind

By: actual answers
#2by:    

You're not confused. Other than that part about SigEp. Just like last year, it seems like SAE and SigPi are rushing the same kids, as well as phi psi and KA. Phi Tau has fallen off the map a little, and theta chi always has a random group that somehow ends up being pretty good. Just rush with an open mind, you'll be fine.

By: dude

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: correct   

yea, I dont think the same kinds of guys rush sigep as sigpi and sae .... probably a good thing, just sayin

By: correct
#3by:    

phi psi, sig pi, theta chi, ka, and no matter what people say on here sae and phi tau are the top 6 fraternities. Individual people have their favorites but those are the top 6 and youll see that when you join greeklife. Definitely not saying not to look at sig ep though because going where you fit in is most important.

By: nic
by: Haha   

Honestly just feel sorry for any freshman that gets convinced rushing Tau or SAE is a good idea.

By: Haha
by: yes   

rushing tau or sae is a bad idea, unless you want to be a renegade..in that case go right ahead

By: yes
#4by:    

sig ep... thats a joke.

Sig Pi, SAE, and Phi Tau recruit similar kids
and Phi Psi and KA recruit similar kids

By: hahaha
by: Sorority   

From what i've seen SigPi, SAE, Phi Tau are similar and PhiPsi, KA, Sigep are similar

By: Sorority
by: Guest   

SigEp is more athletic than those 2 and SigPi is more like Theta Chi in my opinion.

By: Guest
#5by:    

From a guy in neither of these 3 fraternities, rushing sigep would be an infinitely better decision than ever going for phi tau or SAE. They're progressively getting worse after getting kicked off while sigep is getting better every year. Just look at all the frats and see where you fit in best. As for the other frats (theta chi, Sigpi, phi psi, KA, and Fiji) those are all great and still doing well and are top frats here. Phi delt and SigNu are a little lower than all the 9 I mentioned before but they're still okay.

By: Truth
by: Guest   

I'd agree with just about everything you said. You don't wanna regret where you end up.

By: Guest

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.