Pi Phi, Alpha Phi, DG
AXO, DZ
Middle: Zeta, Kappa, PhiMu, GammaPhi

Posted By: yo
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Easy phi tau/sae

By: Um

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

No matter how many times Phi Tau and SAE put themselves high, the truth will show a lot more next semester. I feel sorry for those few kids who end up pledging there because of their rep many years ago. Have fun not being a real frat. You guys are still washed up.

By: rrr
#3by:    

Phi tau? sae? sig nu? TKE??? this is god awful tke is an average lower tier fraternity

By: huh
by: Oxmox   

You are correct... Phitau and Sae shouldn't even be ranked here and then signu and tke ranked too high.

I wouldn't say the 'rest don't matter' though. that's a bit harsh

By: Oxmox
#4by:    

Alpha Phi is not better than AXO and DZ. They just recently got up with them. DG is not as good as Pi Phi and DG is falling fast. Will probably be behind Kappa after rush.

By: ^
#5by:    

You forgot KD. They go in between Kappa and Phi Mu.

By: Miami
by: haha   

KD went there two pledge classes ago... they've been getting some straight dogs recently

By: haha
#6by:    

Sig nu get down from there, and TKE. No just no, not even close swimmers.

By: Hahaha
by: Dke   

Freshmen or DKE^

By: Dke
by: .   

No hahaha. Tke actually sucks. On par with Dke, DU or Pi Kapp. Give it 5-10 years, then maybe you might have a chance to sit with the big kids. Otherwise stay in your kiddy pool.

By: .
#7by:    

Sororities in order are:
Top- Theta, Pi Phi, APhi, AXO, DG, DZ
Middle- Zeta, Kappa, KD, Phi Mu, Gphi, Adpi

By: Close
by: yes   

on point

By: yes
#8by:    

i would definitely switch Sig Pi with KA/SAE/Phi Taue. They deserve top tier. other than that I agree with the list

By: ya

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.