facebook

where you want bids

by:    

1. Fiji, KA, sig pi, theta chi, phi psi, phi delt
2. Sig ep, adphi, kappa sig, delt, sig nu, pike
3. Tke, pi kap, du, dke, delta chi
The rest is a crap shoot. Rankings are random among the groups. Happy rush next semester

Posted By: Rush
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

As a top 2 relevant sorority girl, I'd move fiji, phi delt, adphi, kappa sig, delt, sig nu, pike, Tke, pi kap, du, dke, delta chi ALL DOWN. youd then get this below.. please comment on it's accuracy

1. KA, sig pi, theta chi, phi psi
2. Fiji, Sig ep, phi delt
3. adphi, kappa sig, delt, sig nu, pike
4. Tke, pi kap, du, dke, delta chi

By: Relevant Sorority
by: Yep   

Agreed with frats being kicked off and others moving up Id say mid tiers getting more notice are kappa sig, adphi, and Delt with lower tiers like tke and pi kapp also getting more notice

By: Yep
by: Guest   

Yes this is right. The original is awful and just completely inaccurate.

By: Guest
#2by:    

as someone who is in one that was moved down i agree. move tke up tho and delta chi down. they dont do anything they just have a house

By: ^
#3by:    

Tke up

By: Agree

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Delt sucks and adphi has a good junior class and below average everything else. Neither are good

By: Ha
#5by:    

So wrong

By: ...
by: ?   

Please elaborate on what's wrong

By: ?
#6by:    

Tke is right with delt/pike/adphi. D-chi down

By: Truth
by: No   

They just aren't and if you were a girl who has been to some of their parties you would know that. They have some cool guys but also a lot really weird guys that it looks like they bid just to increase their numbers. They're using pikes strategy and look where it's gotten pike. Nowhere

By: No
by: True   

I am a guy in one of those other fraternities and agree they are in the same tier as us

By: True

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.