facebook

lambda chi house?

by:    

why doesn't lambda chi have a house? im gonna rush there and theyre awesome guys, but i'm just confused as to why they dont have one when they've been at miami since 1950?

Posted By: confused
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Lambda Chi actually just recently got back on campus, they had been kicked off for years until 2006. During that time they rented out their house (now known as the Chi Psi house) to Chi Psi. I believe Chi Psis lease expires in the summer of 2016, although I'm not sure.

By: Good question
by: ...   

^^Accurate. I was also told that their nationals doesn't want that house though because of the condition its in. But I don't know the accuracy of that.

By: ...
#2by:    

Lambda Chi's agreement with Chi Psi is a lease with an option to own. Every payment Chi Psi has made on the house has gone towards the purchase of the building. Chi Psi is on track to own the house provided they continue to fill it (which they have and should do in the near future). The local Lambda Chi chapter literally has no means to get the house back.

By: truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.