facebook

lambda chi/chipsihouse

by: InterestedFrosh

When will lambda chi take the house back from Chipsi and then where will chipsi go? I heard chipsi is just leasing from lambda since they had gotten kicked off a few years ago?
Just asking because I'm interested in chipsi but dont know if theyre keeping quiet on the fact they dont own their house

Posted By: InterestedFrosh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Senior    

I feel like you're the same person that asks questions about chi psi all the time. Get a life dude you post so often.

By: Senior
by: InterestedFroshNov 13, 2014 8:19:48 PM

That's not helpful... if they have the house for the next three years, then I'll still rush there. I just want to know because it's relevant deciding

By: InterestedFrosh
by: HouseNov 14, 2014 1:56:00 PM

I haven't heard anything about this. Just FYI, a fraternity not owning the house they live in isn't all that odd. Pi Kapp didn't own the house they'd lived in for like 20 years. They just bought the Acacia house from Acacia and own that house now, and Delta Sig is now renting the old Pi Kapp house. I wouldn't worry about it too much unless you've talked to the Chi Psi brothers. I feel like this is just a rumor being started by low-tier organizations trying to convince guys not to rush Chi Psi.

By: House
by: toHouseNov 14, 2014 2:51:27 PM

It does matter if you own a house, otherwise you're moving all the time. Pi Kapp got lucky that acacia sucked so bad here at miami and nationally that they decided to sell the house to Pi kapp national for $1million. I dont think phipsi will be moving into sigma chi, beta, phi tau, sae's houses anytime soon. Maybe they'll get the old evans scholars house?

By: toHouse
#2  by: Tfm   

Chi psi is losing their house next year. That house is being remodeled and turned into apartments.

By: Tfm
by: tsmNov 14, 2014 2:46:32 PM

So why would lambda chi turn their frat house into apartments when they dont have a house themselves? If chipsi's losing the house next year then I'd assume lambda chi is taking it back

By: tsm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.