facebook

ambition

by:    

what sororities/frats would you say are the most ambitious? Like they are hard workers, "going places", don't settle for "okay", etc.?

Posted By: love n honor
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

phi tau's are very hard working individuals who bring a lot to society and greek life as a whole. Many that I come across in my classes are what we call "barred out" which means they study so much they no longer enjoy the bars because they get so much more satisfaction out of doing well in their classes.

By: yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: hey   

Don't you talk about xanax like that.

By: hey
by: Ricky Bobby   

That's so funny the last time I heard that I fell off my dinosaur

By: Ricky Bobby
#2by:    

To actually answer you question- Chi Psi for guys, ADPi and Chi O for girls

By: Okay
by: Truth   

SAE and Pi Phi

By: Truth
#3by:    

You will be able to see who takes grades really seriously when you go through recruitment. Ask the girls/guys you're meeting what organizations people are involved in outside of their greek organization.

That said, you will always find one or two people in even the craziest frat or sorority who take their grades seriously - it's just going to be much, much harder for you to live with a crazy group of people in the sorority dorms or frat house who are constantly going out if you're worried about getting good grades.

Off the top of my head, frats that have a reputation for prioritizing grades are Chi Psi, Pi Kapp, some Delts, maybe some others. Sororities: Theta, Kappa, KD, Chi O. ADPi to an extent.

By: House
by: OP   

THANK you for actually answering my question

By: OP
by: No   

Not theta

By: No
by: To no^   

Thetas pledge class had the highest pledge class GPA last semester surprisingly

By: To no^
#4by:    

this is getting so old

By: just stop

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.