facebook

recruitment advice

by:    

With recruitment coming up soon, does anyone have any advice for the pnms?

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Get at least a 3.0 to rush you only need a 2.5 but realistically if you don't want any grade cuts get a 3.0 to be safe

By: Grades
#2by:    

Don't go into recruitment with any preconceived notions of which one you want- it's fine to have favorites from the sprite dates, but if you fall in love with one and they don't call you back for a second or third round it can be really heartbreaking and keep you from looking at all the other awesome sororities who did want you back. ALSO never be rude. It happens every year that someone is rude at a "lower tier" house and the other sororities get wind of it. I've had to talk to rude PNMs before and I can vouch for the fact that it gets out. You will get cut from recruitment for being rude, so even if you absolutely hate the sorority you're at you still need to be decent. Nobody wants a disrespectful new member. On top of that, I'd recommend just making sure you look your best and try to be genuine and energetic during rounds!

By: .

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Just be yourself. Sororities and fraternities are more accepting than most people think. Just have a good conversation and enjoy it. You'll find the right house. If not, you can always rush as a sophomore.

By: Miami
#4by:    

be confident in yourself. talk a lot if you can, not about stupid stuff, but if you have things that are interesting to talk about don't just wait for the girls to ask you, because they may never. they will literally be hanging off of your every word because it really is all about the pnms so take advantage of that. if you ask a few questions about them though that will really impress them since it isn't really about them

By: Guest

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.