facebook

truth

by:    

I think everyone here that isn't biased can pretty confidently agree on these rankings. This is how it's actually seen around campus as of this year. And according to last years rush. Things may change this year of course depending on pledge classes.

Sororities:
Theta
Pi Phi, DG, Alpha Phi
AXO, DZ
Zeta, Kappa
KD, Gamma Phi
Phi Mu, ADPi
Chi O, TriDelt
AOPi, AGD

Frats (no order within tiers):
Theta Chi, KA, Phi Psi, SigPi
SigEp, Fiji
Phi Delt, SigNu, Kappa Sig
DTD, Pike, ADPhi, TKE
The rest
If you wanted to rank SAE or Phi Tau id prolly put them in their own tier between the 1st and 2nd row. If you wanted to rank Beta id put them in the phi delt row.

Posted By: Rankings
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Where's SigChi?!?!?!?!??

By: Guest
by: Sorry   

Hanging out with all the geeds

By: Sorry
#2by:    

DG and Alpha Phi should be moved down they aren't up with Pi Phi.

By: huh?
by: Guest   

Wow actually a decent ranking for once! I agree with all of these more or less. And to the person above, I see what you're saying. Pi Phi is getting a lot better but DG used to be better before, and Alpha Phi is getting such good pledge classes that they're all 3 kind of a matter of preference and which girls you prefer.

#3by:    

It's so obvious that alpha phi and sig ep run this site. You're not as good as you think you are, not even close, it's actually kind of sad.

By: Lol
by: Guest   

Woah chill. I'm a girl, not in aphi, but I have a lot of friends in aphi and they've improved more than any sorority here besides pi phi in the last few years. I don't think they "run" this site just because other people recognize that they're one of the top sororities here now. And SigEp has improved a lot too. Doesn't mean they're #1 but people can still recognize that other Greek organizations have improved without self ranking.

by: Woooow   

I'm willing to bet 100% that an AXO wrote that.

By: Woooow
#4by:    

perfect

By: yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.