facebook

fraternity changes

by:    

Anyone else feel changes in fraternity rankings? What do you guys think the new guy rankings are? Also, I feel like sae and phi tau are basically done

Posted By: Bruh
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Sig Pi, Theta Chi, KA, Phi Psi - Top
Fiji, Sig Ep, Phi Delt - Top
Sig Nu, Kappa Sig, Adphi, Delt
Pike, Tke, Pi Kap, Chi Psi, Dke
Lambda, DU, Delta chi, Sammy
Delta Sig, Alpha Sig, Acacia, AEpi

RIP: Sig Chi, Phi Tau, SAE, Beta
If Phi Tau and SAE do ever appeal through and find themselves back on campus they will go back up to the top. For now they are getting below average classes and surviving based off their juniors and seniors

By: Basics
by: Oxmox   

nice job...I'd even say sigchi and beta will get back towards the top at some point where they're back on campus

By: Oxmox
by: ^^   

eh, Sig Chi might go right to the top considering their history and how nice that house is, but the kids who are re starting the chapter are kind of weird, so it will be tough. as for beta, with how strict their nationals are going to be I doubt they will be cool on this campus for a LONG time.

By: ^^
by: dude   

Sig pi is literally a clone of what phi tau used to be now. I hate them all with a passion. Stop ranking them so high

By: dude
by: Yes   

This is pretty damn accurate, and that's saying a lot considering no one ever gets frat rankings correct anymore on here

By: Yes
by: Teter   

Get the sense Phi Psi's slippin a bit. KA too, but not as much

By: Teter
#2by:    

I feel so bad for all the freshman that are going to rush tau and SAE thinking this is 2008 and they're still good.

By: Guest
#3by:    

TKE has made moves this semester. boils down this next pledge class how they'll be.

By: ^
#4by:    

The only people saying SAE and Phi tau are irrelevant are sig Pi and KA let's be real. Otherwise with the exception of the most recent phi tau PC these two are still very relevant please stop saying otherwise. DG and Pi phi are there every weekend

By: you all suck

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.