facebook

delta gamma

by:    

Why are DG's either 9 or 10s or below 5s? Could someone explain this to me?

Posted By: Michael Marron
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

seriously though, they're either bangin or so below average I'd mistake them for an ADPi

By: Guest

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Bye   

Except ADPi has some really hot girls but are also smart and classy. There's no need to bash DG or ADPi because of looks.

By: Bye
#2by:    

DG is a huge sorority nation wide, so lots of legacies

By: ..
by: .   

Except speaking on behalf of all sororities, no chapter is required to give bids to legacies. I was a DG legacy and they dropped me just before pref. Theta is also a huge national sorority and you don't have these complaints about them.

By: .
by: ^   

Most of the sororities are Nationally really big. I'm a DG legacy and I dropped them the second day. I could see that they were pretty average. I'm happy being in a real top tier house.

By: ^
#3by:    

I've never seen these mythical 9 DGs, but every school has a serious overrated house and this is ours. They seem happy together even thought they aren't hot , so who cares? They are pretty fun even if they are mostly meh looking's.

By: meh
#4by:    

Cus they peaked in high school

By: Meh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.