facebook

clearing up the sorority upper middle tier

by:    

The upper middle tier consists of Kappa, Zeta, KD, Gamma Phi, and Phi Mu, in that order.

Kappa, Zeta, and KD are towards the top of the upper middle tier. Gamma Phi and Phi Mu are towards the bottom of the upper middle tier.

The lower middle tier consists of ADPi, Chi O, and maybe Tri Delt.

I think there is a large misconception regarding this going around on this site, and it needed to be cleared up. Often the middle tier is lost in translation while just trying to swap around sororities during ranking the top tier sororities, so it looks as if some things have "changed."

Posted By: Miami
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Gamma phi and Phi Mu are not "towards the bottom of the upper middle tier"...that's just dumb. In this scenario, there is no middle tier, just upper middle and lower. Gamma phi and Phi mu and I would even say KD are middle tier.

By: ee
by: ?   

There is an "upper top tier" and a "lower top tier", so I would say it makes sense to use the same system for middle tier sororities

By: ?
by: ?   

but i do agree that OP is wrong with her rankings. I would say it is more like this:

Upper Middle: Zeta, Kappa
Lower Middle: KD, Gamma Phi, Phi Mu

I honestly think that ADPi, Chi O & TriDelt are all a different tier than those listed above. I don't want to say they are lower tier, but I genuinely don't think I would say that they are middle tier.

By: ?
by: ^   

agree

By: ^
#2by:    

tri delt is not middle tier they are barely above AGD

By: #stoptridelt
by: .   

tri delt is miles ahead of agd just from their sophomore pledge class

I would agree that adpi, chi o, and tri delt are on the same level

By: .
by: Guest   

I disagree. I think Chi o and Tri delt are on the same level and adpi will rise to phi mu's level after recruitment

By: Guest
#3by:    

No one cares but you self righteous JAPs
Freshmen tiers don't matter
That's why you'll see very pretty girls in all sororities . There's a clique for all of you . Just decide which sorority is best for you by meeting them but don't rush them because of the name . That is all

By: This is a joke
#4by:    

Zeta is in front of kappa everyone knows that

By: No

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

I'm sorry, but no one gives a FEK about middle tier sororities...after the top 6 you are irrelevant, honestly.

By: no
by: HA   

Okay, just because you're not shallow and hot you're irrelevant? I'd love to know what sorority you're in.

And I would say upper middle is Zeta and Kappa, middle is GPhi, KD, Phi Mu, and ADPi, and lower middle is Chi O and Tri Delt.

By: HA
by: .   

So just because the spotlight isn't on the top 6 for once on this godforsaken website you think you can call the other dozen sororities on this campus "irrelevant"? I know girls that chose Gamma Phi over Pi Phi and Phi Mu over AXO. No sorority is irrelevant, some just have more "upper-tier" girls than others.

By: .
by: Sorry   

Honestly, i think that this post is great for giving the middle tears some of the spotlight. These sororities have really great girls in them and deserve to be recognized.

By: Sorry
#6by:    

Kappa is definitely not the top of the middle tier, they are behind Zeta

Also KD's pledge classes keep getting worse and worse, I think Phi Mu is just above them

By: eh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.