facebook

sig ep

by: Yo

I've seen multiple things on here and I'm just curious about where Sig Ep is and what they are like in terms of going out every night and stuff. They seem cool but I'm not sure if they will turn into douchebag meatheads outside of recruiting and such.

Posted By: Yo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: fake   

biggest tryhards on campus. they let everyone know they are in a FRAT

By: fake
#2  by: Guest   

No pledging = no respect.

By: Guest
#3  by: aaa   

Every sigep I know is super nice and I always have fun at their parties. They are generally good looking down to earth guys that hang out with great sororities. They party a lot but care about their grades also.

By: aaa
by: trueSep 25, 2014 7:52:12 AM

honest review

By: true
#4  by: My opinion    

From a girl in a top tier I will give you a real, honest answer. Their older guys kinda suck. However their most recent pledge class is by far one of the hottest and best on campus. So it's weird to see such a big divide. They have great parties though, really nice guys that are really good about the whole "work hard, play hard" thing. They mostly hangout with alpha phi and DZ and sometimes Zeta, their sophomores hangout with Theta a lot. However if you don't want any hazing at all, don't go here.. I know some guys who were under the impression that they don't pledge and they dropped right away. I'm not saying it's one of the worst at all, but they definitely pledge. There are other great fraternities on campus if you're not looking to pledge. And the whole "meathead" thing is definitely a big sterotype about them. They do care about going to the gym a lot. Take that as a positive or negative thing. Anyways, you heard my positive and negative points. They're personally one of my favorite fraternities.

By: My opinion
by: Sorry not sorrySep 24, 2014 1:27:15 PM

Lol you're prolly in a bottom tier frat

By: Sorry not sorry

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.