facebook

is the grade drop worth it?

by:    

Is pledging a higher tiered fraternity worth the potential grade drop that comes with it? My parents said I have to come home if I don't make a 3.0. And I kind of wanna know how far your grades drop during the pledge process.

Posted By: Freshman
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You should rush Beta

By: ^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Freshman   

So douche bags like you are the reason why people tell me not to go on this site.

By: Freshman
by: Douche   

My GPA went up during a "harder" pledging. If you can manage the time you're fine

By: Douche
#2by:    

Rush sig ep. They have little to no hazing

By: Sig ep
by: Guest   

Nooooo do not rush sigep if you don't wanna get hazed. They're not supposed to haze but that's not the case at all. I would go for ZBT or Lambda or a fraternity that you know for sure does not haze

By: Guest
#3by:    

It is tough but not nearly impossible to get a 3.0 even during a "tough" pledging. Like the kid above me said manage your time and you'll be fine. You'll have to sacrifice socially and a little sleep as well but a 3.0 is attainable 100 percent.

By: Sup
#4by:    

Chi Psi doesn't haze. Like actually does not haze.

By: well
#5by:    

What did you guys get GPA wise when you pledged?

By: Freshman
by: curious   

curious as to where you rushed and got a 3.4..? also major?

By: curious
by: Guest   

SAE - Econ

By: Guest
#6by:    

I pledged one of the harder fraternities and I finished the semester with a 3.2 compared a 3.6 from the past semester. Most frats have study tables for pledges so if you allocate time wisely you should be fine. Your grades will be a little scary towards the end of pledging but if you make a strong push the last portion of the semester and finals you will be fine.

By: Time Management

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.