facebook

ka

by:    

Still cant believe the kid who accidentally or intentionally hit that girl has not been disciplined. The girl chose not to release the kids name to the cops for her own personal reasons, but if KA wanted to discipline this kid on their own they could easily have by now. Very disappointed they have not done anything and it reflects very poorly on their fraternity.

Posted By: smacked
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I agree. I love KA but it does reflect poorly. There is no excuse

By: Yeah
#2by:    

Mostly classy dudes but his is unbelievable. Can't believe the kid is still here

By: Crazy
#3by:    

No girl actually got hit you idiots

By: Ok

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ???   

Ya actually one did you idiot...

By: ???
by: Yep   

To the idiot who thinks no girl got hit, idk where you heard that from but you're wrong. I was literally there at the scene and have talked to her and the guy there, it happened. The kid who did it is lucky the girl didn't wanna press charges. The kid should still be punished by KA. Classless

By: Yep
#4by:    

Everyone knows who the kid is. PH

By: Ph

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.