facebook

kat

by: hmm

is it hard to get into theta without a rec letter?

Posted By: hmm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: nah   

rec letters are not important at miami, unless you're a legacy. however, getting into theta isn't easy. lots of PNMs see the rankings and assume "oh, i'll be in (insert top house here), and then they have their heart broken during rush.

By: nah
#2  by: Miami   

Top houses like Theta, DG, etc. can cut around 75% of girls after first round because they are in the position to able to do that. Don't get your heart set on a single top house, rather keep your mind open. If you are engaging during recruitment,t you will most likely have at least one top house in your pref at the end.

By: Miami
by: ^Sep 11, 2014 12:49:32 AM

Nice try DG. You are no where near Theta, Pi Phi or Alpha Phi.

By: ^
#3  by: tbh   

It's hard to get into Theta for anyone. I was a legacy (from my mom) and also had at least 2 or 3 rec letters from her pledge sisters and I still got cut after sisterhood round. My advice is that if they're who you end up loving, just be energetic and interesting. They're judging you on who you are, not on who you know. Just make sure you don't get your heart set on one single sorority! Even though I got cut from them I ended up in a sorority that I couldn't be happier with. Every sorority has awesome girls and great things to offer.

By: tbh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.