facebook

what do you think about delta sig?

by: Opinion

I know they are young but they just got a house and are looking to grow. How soon do you think they will be considered relevant or close to the top?

Posted By: Opinion
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

I'm in a middle tier sorority and a few of my sisters and I went to one of their parties the first weekend. They were insanely creepy and kept trying to take us to their bedrooms for some reason and when we said no they tried to pour shots down our throats (!) They aren't hot either, they're all 5 feet tall and have acne. We'll never be back. Delta sig, you guys are creeps.

By: .
#2  by: no   

Once they start getting pledges who aren't weird kids who get rejected from every other fraternity, including the other house-less ones.

By: no
#3  by: Housedoesntmakeyou   

They had a 9 kid pledge class last year, they are creepy, and basically got the house because if they didnt they will die without it. They are bad to women (just like the first girl said). I hope they disappear soon, you are much better off rushing another middle tier or even bottom tier fraternity rather than delta sig. There are better guys, who throw better parties, who are nice and liked by girls. As far as Im concerned they are as bad as Sammy and ZBT. and Close to the likes of Acacia

By: Housedoesntmakeyou
by: Nailed itSep 8, 2014 7:53:11 PM

This kid hit the nail on the head... those kids need to go away, if you like more down to earth fraternities that dont kick doors down, there are way better options.

By: Nailed it

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.