facebook

sorority rankings

by:    

Ppl are going to criticize this, but I think that if this years rush goes similarly:

APhi will be just as good as Theta, each year their pledge classes get way better, and they have a good siserhood when compared to Theta

DZ will no longer be above Zeta/Kappa, and they will all be on similar levels. DZ has been really hurting during rush

And I think DG will get a good pledge class. Their newest pledge class is much better than the year older and will definitely help them during rush.

Posted By: Bold Move
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

So blatantly written by an aphi

By: OK
#2by:    

This has to be a joke....APhi will absolutely not be better than theta and it's pretty well known that DGs last pledge class sucked

By: uh
#3by:    

APhi will not be as good as Theta simply because a big part of Theta's rep is consistency. They have been good for a long time. APhi is doing great but you can't compare them to a sorority like Theta that is established in their spot.

By: no way

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

the top 6 stay the top six in the order that they have always been.

By: no
#5by:    

This is absolutely ridiculous.

By: huh?
#6by:    

If you rushed last year you'll remember that almost every girl was obsessed with Theta and DG, meh with AXO, you either loved Pi Phi or felt underwhelmed by them, and you were surprised by Alpha Phi, and maybe DZ if that. Theta and DG get a TON of girls wanting to come back whereas the others are mostly sororities that girls are interested in but not as their #1 picks. While I can see Pi Phi and Alpha Phi on the rise, when it comes down to the later rounds, as a PNM you see that you either do or don't belong there. They both have a very specific rushee in mind (IMO) whereas DG and Theta do as well (they know they get to basically pick who they want) and girls that go AXO pick that because they either got cut by DG Theta or they aren't "chill" enough to be Pi Phi's or don't have an "in" with Alpha Phi. So I agree with the OP.

By: truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.