Pi Phi- Try Tri Delt or ZTA
APhi- Try Kappa or GPhi

Posted By: yo
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Really accurate. Good job

By: Guest
#2by:    

I think it is accurate, accept that I see Alpha Phi staying them same this year. I think they had their pop and they will level out.

By: mostly agree
#3by:    

saying a sorority is "irrelevant" is immature

also, tri delt is rising for sure & i don't think dg is falling

By: ok

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: OK   

Ok tri delt

By: OK
by: ok   

im not in tridelt...people just really need to get over themselves, greek or not

By: ok
by: No   

Tri delt is not rising

By: No
by: Girl   

^^They definitely are. They got some hot babies

By: Girl
by: Guest   

^^^ "hot babies." Okay tri delt, keep telling yourself that. You're not rising any time soon.

#4by:    

I would say that zeta is more like theta and gamma phi is more like piphi

#5by:    

Saying you should go for other sororities if you get cut from the "top" is very disrespectful to the sororities mentioned. First off, ANY sorority is hard to get in to, and you are making it sound like girls not in theta, pi phi, or alpha phi are settling for a bid to anything else which is entirely untrue. I know people are going to accuse me of being in xyz sorority, but honestly PNMs should go where they feel comfortable, not because a sorority is "top tier." Any girl would be LUCKY to be a zeta, tri delt, gamma phi, ad pi, or kappa.

By: wow
by: calm down   

I wasn't implying that girls who don't get top tier are settling or that they aren't lucky to get a bid anywhere. However, a lot of girls go into rush set on top sororities and are heartbroken when they're cut. This is simply saying that there are great sororities in every tier and not to be discouraged by cuts. And to the person below, I'm not an APhi, sorry. I just think they're a great sorority that I was sorry to be cut from in rush.

By: calm down
#6by:    

This is fairly accurate, especially the comparisons of top sororities with middle sororities, I would also put KD in the Aphi group and AXO with Pi phi

By: Zzz
#7by:    

This OP was so written by an Alpha Phi it isn't even funny. They are constantly trying to sneak themselves into a tier with Pi Phi and Theta.

By: whatever

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.