facebook

personal rankings

by:    

Popular opinion may disagree (and don't try to say I'm in the highest sorority because I'm in one of the bottom ones) but this is how I see sororities this fall on campus

Top: Theta: Mostly by tradition, they need hotter babies this year though to hold on.
Pi Phi: Guys love them, and girls like them during rush because they seem down to earth and chill. Poised to become #1
APhi: Hottest PC last year. On the rise for sure
DZ: Alpha chapter, everyone puts them at 6 but I think they're fun and great looking girls.
DG/AXO: Both still top tier but have fallen heavily with their hottest girls graduated. Need a good rush this year.
ZTA: Consistent fun and attractive pledge classes.
Kappa: As consistent as ZTA but half their PC is always weird and anti-social, which holds them back from being top.
KD/GPhi- Both are mixed bags of hot and fun girls and studious/boring girls. Kind of confusing and inconsistent. KD rising, GPhi falling.
Phi Mu: Lots of pretty girls but lots of average girls, not very exciting.
ADPI: Rising for sure. Better PC grades than Chi O, their new girls like to party and are eliminating the "boring" image while maintaining high grades. Ready to move above Phi Mu
Chi O: Fallen in the last few years. Still smart girls but not very hot or fun. Need to go out more to get back on the radar.
Tri Delt/AOPi: Tri Delt parties more but AOPi does well in rush and was ranked higher by most PNMs. 2015 rush will separate them.
AGD: Need to do better in rush. Period.

Posted By: Opinion
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This is bold but I actually agree 100%. Especially with the bit about DG and AXO, I never thought they were as good as people say. And ADPi is for sure rising, if they have a good rush this year they could be above Chi O.

By: wow
#2by:    

agree that this is very accurate. So nice to see someone post different, but true rankings with reasoning. I think this post shows a lot of the changes that have occurred over the past year really well.

By: Guest
#3by:    

This is definitely the standing going into rush this year

By: Agree
#4by:    

This is the best ranking on this site in awhile

By: Senior

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

c'mon dg and axo are falling but they are not behind DZ

By: ok
by: hi   

They said it was their opinion. I actually agree, DZ is underrated and DG and AXO are wayy overrated. I'd rather hang with a fun DZ than a stuck up DG or AXO

By: hi
by: actually    

I think that DG is way down behind Chi-o. Just not that good. and way overrated.

By: actually
#6by:    

you can have girls that are smart and not boring, we do exist. not really fair to say GPhi, KD, Kappa, etc have girls that are either fun OR smart. there are certainly smart & fun girls at Miami...

By: or
by: ^   

you can have girls that are smart and not boring, but I'm pretty sure you are neither.

By: ^
#7by:    

this is the most accurate thing ever posted on here, even down to the descriptions.

By: yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.