facebook

rushing again?

by:    

So I rushed as a freshman but had a lot of outside stuff going on at the time and decided that I couldn't put my best foot forward at that time and dropped out. I see all my friends so happy with their letters and I think I want to give it another try, but is being a sophomore like the kiss of death? I don't want to waste my time or get stuck somewhere I don't exactly fit just because I'm older. Also, will it be looked down upon that I already rushed before?

Posted By: Maybe Baby
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This is literally me! Someone please answer this, I know exactly how you're feeling

By: Omg
#2by:    

This is literally me! Someone please answer this, I know exactly how you're feeling

By: Omg

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Bump

By: Bump
#4by:    

If you're cool and the brothers/sisters like you and you have friends in that certain sorority or fraternity then you won't have a problem getting a bid

By: No
#5by:    

You should definitely rush again if you're up for it! Just don't focus on your sophomore status. At this point, it's probably more of an issue in your eyes than it is in the chapter's. All sororities considered sophomores last year and many extended multiple bids to sophomores (all tiers)

By: or

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.