facebook

axo

by:    

AXO is not what it used to be and in no means is this to bash them but honestly this years senior class is the last of the hot girls that used to exist in that sorority. I don't know what happened to the last two pledge classes but I can honestly say they do not even compare to the AXO's from when I was a freshman. Those two classes just ruin their image and it's sad to say after this year AXO will surely fall unless they recruit like they did back in the day.

Posted By: Honest
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I do agree they are falling fast, but they are still pretty nice girls.

By: agree

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

The AXOs are really making a bad name for themselves this year on this site and other social media, not to mention in person. All that ever comes out of their mouths is bashing of other sororities and it seems to me like they're just seething with jealousy. I'd be surprised if they got any new girls at all, considering their reputation is going to hell. No one wants to rush into a mean group of girls that's obsessed with talking bad. You better turn yourselves around before rush season if you want a hot new class to keep your reputation up. You're not going about increasing your rank the right way currently.

By: if i was a pnm...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.