facebook

sisterhood

by:    

Ask anyone on campus, the most divided sororities are Theta, Kappa, GPhi, and Tri Delt. Not saying these are bad sororities, I think they're awesome. But all of them have very different groups of girls that NEVER talk to each other. If you're looking for a sorority where everyone gets along, it's not one of these.

Posted By: Sorority
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I have friends in theta and kappa and I think this is completely spot on. They are extremely cliquey (which isn't necessarily a bad thing) but most girls don't really hang out with girls not in their cliques on a more extreme level than most sororities where you'll obviously have friend groups, but which aren't exclusive. I would also add dg to this list, because dg tends to recruit entire friend groups from first semester that stick to themselves after rush.

By: Yes
by: Disagree   

Both theta and kappa have great sisterhoods and are arguably the two classiest sororities at Miami. These posts are inaccurate

By: Disagree
by: no   

You're just trying to get PNM's to look at this site so you can attempt to have a better rush than them. Kappa and Theta both have amazing sisterhoods, much better than any of the other top tier sororities.

By: no
#2by:    

As a guy, i have no idea why you girls are such c'unts to each other. Are you that bored or just shallow?

By: Honestly
#3by:    

Lol kappa is so overrated. Their sisterhood sucks, half of them have sticks up their asses, and they're too conservative to throw down and have fun. The other half is sloppy and they're all average looking at best. I don't understand why they're rated so high.

By: Kappa
#4by:    

I'm in one of these sororities. I'll admit I don't talk to everyone in my pledge class, but thats because its impossible to be really close with them all and speak to them all frequently...and I think that's probably true for any sorority. Am I still proud of my letters? Yes. Do I still love my sorority and all that Greek life has brought to my life? Yes. Do you really know about my sisterhood if you're not a member along with me? No. This post is the definition of stereotyping, and really had no point other than to "nicely insult" the four sororities mentioned. If you're a PNM, don't pay attention.

By: Oxford
#5by:    

I am in one of these sororities and have friends in the others mentioned as well and I do not agree with this at all. In fact, I would say all of these sororities have some of the best sisterhoods that any girl would be lucky to be a part of, this post is just trying to tear them down and stir up drama that isn't true. Don't listen to any of this.

By: ?????

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

As a pnm it seems pretty illogical that sororities hang around EVERY girl in the chapter.

By: pnm
by: to ok   

i think the pnm was trying to say that she thinks it seems illogical to be super close and best friends with all sixty girls in your pledge class. have i talked to everyone? yeah. but naturally you're not gonna be able to maintain super close friendships with 60 girls on a day to day basis.

By: to ok
#7by:    

In reality it is a very good thing to have cliques. Cliques give you an opportunity to escape. Remember you will only have a few events as a whole with your chapter and your chapter meetings. From there it is up to you to grow your relationships

By: gobblers
#8by:    

I am in one of the sororities mentioned, and I agree and disagree with this.

I have noticed that it can be clique-y at times, but at the same time, I feel completely comfortable going up to any girl and striking up a conversation with her. It's kind of like having friends, and then best friends. If that makes sense.. I don't see it as having a bad sisterhood and the problem certainly is not that we don't get along. I see having different types of girls as a positive thing.

By: Girl
#9by:    

for the record all of these sororities have girls who like to be different. it would be an honor to be an any

By: for the record

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.