facebook

a new way to look at it

by:    

Sororities that party (no order): DG, PiPhi, DZ, Theta, AXO, Gamma phi, Zeta, APhi, Tridelt, Phi mu

More academic (gpa-wise): aopi, chio, adpi, kappa, theta, kd

Involved sororities: theta, kappa, chio, aopi, agd, adpi, dz (bc of POTH), tridelt, kd

There are more things to consider other than looks & whatnot when joining a sorority

Posted By: miami gurl
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Literally all sororities have girls who party.

By: What

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Agreed   

KD and Kappa DEFINITELY party haha this is so stupid

By: Agreed
#2by:    

but this is dumb

By: sorry
#3by:    

wow i wonder what sorority wrote this (theta)

By: haha
by: .......   

Why would a theta write this if they're consistently known as the hottest sorority on campus and then add "there's more to joining a sorority then just looks" at the end.... Hahah you catty girls make me laugh. You know the guys' opinions are the only ones that matter? All the top 6 are hot anyways

By: .......
#4by:    

Honestly what does "involved" even mean, I have only seen like 3 AGDs in letters in my life and only a handful of KDs.

By: What
by: Guest   

"involved" clearly means that you constantly hear or see them doing things in order to raise money or volunteer for their philanthropies. Not wearing letters...

By: Guest

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.