AOPi
AGD

Sororities with potential to rise: Tri Delt, ADPi, Pi Phi, Alpha Phi, Kappa
Sororities at risk of falling: DG, AXO, Zeta, Chi O
Sororities staying the same: AOPi, AGD, GPhi, Phi Mu, KD, DZ

Posted By: The Facts
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Eh I think kappa is falling after their last pledge class. They had so many awkward weird girls. And I also think pi phi is below dg

By: Eh
by: meh   

honestly i feel like kappa and zeta are just stuck where they are. they're both almost too consistent, their last pledge classes are carbon copies of the year before. the only reason they're secure in their spots is because the other middle tier sororities can't keep it together for more than one rush.

By: meh
by: well   

pi phi is not top 3. it simply is not.

By: well
#2by:    

Completely agree. This is on point, especially the rising and falling

By: Guest

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

What about theta? Think they will stay the same?

By: Guest
by: meh   

Theta kills it at rush every year. Their percentages are insane. People make fun of theta a lot, but it has never affected their rush. They're gonna stay in the top spot until a different sorority starts to have a better rush than them.

By: meh
#4by:    

Move AXO down and this is about right.
I also think DG isn't all that great at the moment.

By: hmmmm
by: ^   

I agree. AXO is the drama capital. And DG is the dull capital. Both should be moved down.

By: ^
#5by:    

Looks wise axo is in the zeta kappa ballpark. I'm sure 30 axos will get on here and call me a pi phi or something, but im a guy and it's true. The best sorority rankings come from guys and visa versa for fraternities. Most guys I know agree axo isn't top anymore, they may remain there a year or two longer bc of how good they used to be, but realistically they are middle tier now

By: Honestly
by: miami   

Come on dude, they're not that bad. The seniors are still the hottest pledge class in pledge class history.juniors are kinda beat, sophomores are okay, but they're not zeta or kappa. Either way, you don't sound like a guy and I doubt you are, but give axo a break they're still cool girls.

By: miami
by: Ugh   

^axo stop

By: Ugh
#6by:    

AXO and DG are both too high.

By: move

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.