facebook

weird?

by:    

am I screwed for sorority rush if I'm not transferring until spring semester?

Posted By: late bloomer
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

No just have 12 credits

By: No

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Not necessarily...but you are at somewhat of a disadvantage. Just reach out to the women you currently know in the chapters at Miami (from home, etc...however you know them) and develop relationships with them in the fall. Maybe even try to visit them and hang out with other women in the chapters you like. What the other women at Miami have a leg up with is they start meeting women in the chapters in the fall and establishing themselves well through classes, parties, etc. I transferred in the spring of my freshman year and made the mistake of not doing the above, and instead just basically coming in cold to rush, minus some rec letters. There's absolutely no doubt I would've gotten a top house had that not been the case. So follow that advice. Good luck and don't stress!

By: Response

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.