Middle: Phi Tau, Sig ep, Theta Chi, KA, Phi Delt
... the rest don't really matter

Posted By: correct ranking
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

The worst ranking this school has ever seen

By: ?
by: Yupp   

Seriously the worst rankings ever. Fiji and SAE top row? absolutely not. tau and KA are probably top row and sig ep, phi delt, kappa sig, and sig nu are all on the same level.

By: Yupp
by: 2 Chainz   

^too true

By: 2 Chainz
#2by:    

Please never post on this site ever again

By: Wow
#3by:    

So I'm gonna go with this kid's a Sig pi knowing that with fiji up there nobody will say anything about them

By: uh
by: uh   

I say sigep. Hate to admit it, but sigpi doesn't have to self rank and put themselves third, 3 or 4 for them is pretty commonly accepted. Phi Psi is first, then phi tau, then SAE

By: uh
#4by:    

I got several buddies in Fiji and I'm not hating, but they take a lot of dings from Phi Psi, Phi Tau, KA, and Theta Chi

By: Guest
#5by:    

honestly don't even care who made this, but it blows

By: whoa
#6by:    

Stop saying "rest are irrelevant" Makes you look arrogant and douchey... Obviously the ones below your so called "relevant" fraternities are easier to get into and hang out with less attractive girls but not irrelevant by any means. Your relevant fraternity will get you no where in life in a few years so you might as grow up now. I'm in one of those relevant fraternities by the way, but sick of seeing posts like this.

By: Tim

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: @ Tim   

agreed, not to say that all fraternities are created equal, but it's so disrespectful to say things like "don't matter" "irrelevant" or "who cares?" it's like saying all those kids don't matter or are irrelevant

By: @ Tim
#7by:    

Yeah you're right, if you aren't in one of those you don't matter (idiot)..... Haha who are you to decide who matters and who doesn't. Obviously your in one of those "relevant" fraternities and just making them all look bad and stuck up.

Grow up... Reputation wise, yeah those are probably about right. But don't think if you're not in any of those that you don't matter or won't have a good time. In the end it comes down to the individual, and if you need a fraternity to feel better about yourself your joining for the wrong reasons (like this idiot)

By: Xxx

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.