facebook

actual ranking

by: The Realest

There have been so many annoying posts on here lately where each sorority tries to rank themselves way higher than they actually are so I'm going to spell it out for everyone right now about how it actually is going into this fall. Things will definitely change after this year's rush but as of right now this is the actual ranking even if people try to deny it on greekrank

Theta
DG
Pi Phi
APhi/AXO
DZ

Zeta
Kappa
KD

Gamma Phi
Phi Mu

ADPi/Chi O
Aopi
AGD/AEPhi

Posted By: The Realest
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yeah   

As a guy, I would agree with this

By: yeah
#2  by: Yeah   

This is actually really accurate. Nothing I would really change except you forgot tridelt and I would probably put them on par with aopi

By: Yeah
#3  by: yes   

This is perfect. Thank god somebody finally realized that there needed to be rearranging in ALL tiers and not just the top.

By: yes
#4  by: umm   

you forgot tri delt. i'd put them below chi o

By: umm
#5  by: Yes   

Jesus thank you for a normal ranking. I'm so sick of seeing these girls try to claim that dg isn't good or that axo is top three.

By: Yes
#6  by: K   

AEPhi shouldn't even be ranked. They can't participate in formal recruitment and don't do anything on campus and have like 10 girls.

By: K
by: agreedAug 8, 2014 12:11:22 PM

it's not fair to put them right below AOPi either since they're in totally different leagues. they need a bigger divide such as the one that separates phi mu/adpi

By: agreed
#7  by: Mixing it up   

I think DZ should be on the line with Zeta and Kappa and KD with Gamma Phi and Phi Mu.

By: Mixing it up
by: hahaAug 8, 2014 3:58:38 PM

DZ stop, red flag that it's a girl when they try to swear to sound like a guy

By: haha
#8  by: I agree   

I think it should actually be

Theta
Dg
Pi phi
Alpha phi
Axo

Dz
Zeta
Kappa

Kd
Gamma phi
Phi mu

Chi o/adpi
Tridelt/aopi
Agd

By: I agree
by: okAug 9, 2014 9:45:12 PM

the only place pi phi is top anything is greek rank.

By: ok
by: uhAug 10, 2014 3:00:08 AM

Pi phi is top or else they wouldn't consistently be ranked third... You sound like the girl who keeps trying to convince everyone that DG is middle tier. Probably an AXO

By: uh
by: ^Aug 10, 2014 7:34:13 AM

Incredibly defensive pi phi

By: ^
by: hahaAug 10, 2014 7:53:39 AM

Lol to the Alpha phi that keeps posting this

By: haha
by: GuestAug 11, 2014 12:38:38 AM

LOL I've never laughed harder after reading those two comments. Pi Phi comments on this site more than any other sorority. And they self rank the most on their ranking page. They have some of the most reviews and it's all positive ones. Please. I like pi phi and all but they run Greek rank, and the worst part is they care so much about their image and pretend they don't. At least admit it.

By: Guest
by: no.Aug 11, 2014 11:01:44 AM

girl above me, I just looked at pi phis page and they're pretty much all nasty.

By: no.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.