facebook

personalities of each sorority

by: Guest

a few of the posts keep saying that the top sororities have "different personalities" so it would be pretty unlikely that you would have the three top sororities in your pref

so let's hear what you think the personalities are, try and keep your bashing to a minimum, but feel free to add any "stereotypes" you've heard or think are applicable

THETA: hot (not just beautiful, but hot), smart, involved, I've heard their sisterhood is not very good
Pi Phi: hot (in a more west coast way imo), love to party, boys love them, not the smartest, used to be sloppy, good sisterhood
DG: pretty(I've seen the most questionable amount of girls in DG..some are outstandingly beautiful, some are below average), blonde, second smartest of the top tier, party, decent sisterhood
AXO: hot(has the most diverse group of girls imo, blondes, brunettes, different styles), partiers, boys love them, good sisterhood from what i've heard
A PHI: cute(I wouldn't say "hot" although they are beautiful), great sisterhood, newest to the top tier, party decently
DZ: hot (but some are a little too much for me), has a kind of ratchet reputation, not a great sisterhood from what I've seen and heard, not super intelligent, but the boys love them and they're fun

Posted By: Guest
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ...   

okay axo..
DG has the second lowest GPA next to pi phi so good bye

By: ...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.