facebook

for pnms to consider

by:    

Hey future babies!

I thought I would write a little bit about recruitment. I think it takes knowing yourself in order to pick the right sorority. You have to know what your priorities are for your four years in college. I connected with a few sororities during rush, and on total separate ends of the tier spectrum. I was IN LOVE with a top tier (where I ended up) but also really liked one of the bottom tier sororities I went to pref for. It's because there are two parts of my personality that really resonated with the girls in each chapter. I love to party, but I also expect to perform well in school. I know myself, and I know I am not the type of person to be easily influenced into doing things (like blowing off studying for a big test for a party) so I was able to pick the sorority that has the more party focus. If I had trouble studying and needed that support to stay on track, I would have picked the other one, I know the girls in there still party too.

There might be multiple sororities that you fit in with while you rush, but its things like the stuff I mentioned above that make one sorority the right one for you.

Posted By: Guest
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

thnx girl!!!! so much help ! ! !

By: ok!!!
#2by:    

definitely! I remember how stressed I was going into rush!

By: Guest

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.