facebook

picture

by: pnm

What kind of picture should PNMs submit in their sorority registration form? Thanks!

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Guest   

something pretty and simple! try and look like you do every day (maybe a little better haha)

I submitted a picture from prom but a lot of girls submitted senior pics

my biggest advice would be to not have something brand name in there; don't be flashing a louis vuitton purse or have a lilly dress on. That's cool if that's who you are, but you could easily get a girl that doesn't relate to that and is put off by your picture!

hope that helps! happy recruitment!

By: Guest
by: PnmAug 4, 2014 10:49:57 PM

Should the picture be full body? Or is shoulders and up ok? And can it be a senior picture in front of a background (like a yearbook picture?)

By: Pnm
by: ^Aug 4, 2014 11:12:07 PM

I would say about shoulder up only because that's a closer look at your face. Also pick one that looks most like you now. If you were blonde for your senior pic but brunet now don't use it. But if you look pretty much the same then it's fine. You just really want to be recognizable because there are so many girls we talk to and sometimes everyone can run together!

By: ^
by: Yes!Aug 5, 2014 6:39:45 AM

Also it doesn't have to be a senior picture. I wasn't the biggest fan of my senior pictures so I just used an old profile picture that I had cropped my friends out of. Just make sure it's something you like and it's an accurate representation of yourself. Hope this helps!

By: Yes!
#2  by: My take   

Something that really looks like you, probably shoulders or waist up. My sorority used them during voting when we couldn't remember a PNM based on their name, so something that really looks like you and can be used to identify you. If it doesnt look like you and they can't remember you then you're only hurting yourself.

By: My take

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.